ROFL either supports (or will soon support) the following, though please be aware we are continuously making improvements and that some of the features below require additional hardware to the default ROFL:
- Simple to mount Live 5.4GHz camera, see what the quacopter sees on your television or computer monitor (coming into stock soon).
- Two power system choices, the lighter 8A or the heavy duty 20A.
- Live telemetry to Qground control (with Hivebrains) Enables Extremely Easy Tuning and Flight Mode Switching.
- Fly from your game controller or joystick (tested with Xbox 360 controller and two Hivebrains)
- Multiple set up options, twin and quad panier mode for extra batteries/ cameras.
- GPS waypointing, position hold and follow me mode.
- Simplicity Mode - Whatever yaw angle you choose, the quadcopter always goes away from you when you stick away, right when you stick right, etc (with a few limitations) This makes the quadcopter MUCH MUCH SIMPLER TO FLY
- X mode - The quadcopter can be flown with a motor pointing forwards ( + mode) which is default, or with one side pointing forward (x mode). The latter is ideal for camera mounting as there is a clearer field of view.
- Return to Home and Auto Land Safety Features - if an RC signal is lost the quadcopter tries to return to the home location.
And of course everything is completely hackable - from the frame to the code, you can fully customise your ROFL and how it handles.